Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Here is my plan and more to follow after this post.

Here is my plan. I am planning to head back to CCBC for two semester (online classes) I am planning to get the GPA up to a 3.5 and then reregister with UMBC in spring of 2010. Here is what I am planning to take.

* The remainder 21 credit classes that I have to take in order to graduate.

Community College Plan (tentative) (July 2009 to Jan 2010)

July 2009
Basic Writing
Introduction to Psychology

September 2009

French 101
Pre Calculus
Philosophy 101
Music 101

Jan 2010

?????

February 2010

Calculus I
????
????
????

UMBC
June 2010
Econ 311
Econ 312

September 2010
*Econ 320 3
*Econ 385 3
*Econ 410 3
*Econ 444 3

Feb 2011
*Econ 405 3
*Econ 408 3
*Econ 421 3


Community College Plan (tentative) 2 September 2009 to May 2010

September 2009

French 101
Pre Calculus
Philosophy 101
Music 101

Feb 2010

Calculus I
????
????
????

UMBC:
June 2010
Econ 311
Econ 312

September 2010
*Econ 320 3
*Econ 385 3
*Econ 410 3
*Econ 444 3

Feb 2011
*Econ 405 3
*Econ 408 3
*Econ 421 3

No comments: